top of page

Prairie Chess Is Happening Jan 18th


We recognize that the weather forecast calls for several inches of snow Friday and into Saturday. I want to let everyone know that the tournament will be held regardless of the conditions. The tournament will not be canceled. Everyone must make the decision to participate based on their own situation. If you register and later decide not to make the trip to the tournament, your $10 registration fee will be fully refunded. Just please, send me an email or text me at 319-432-1459. I do ask for flexibility in the starting time tournament of the tournament as I may need to give participants extra time traveling to the tournament and last minute registration. We will start as close to 10 am as possible but I will not rush. Everyone needs to take their time and be safe.

Take care,


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page